Email setup

afroclocks

Reaction score
I'm trying to set up my email using the email I setup here in the cpanle. I'm using Outlook Express8. The following is how I have it setup, what did I do wrong:

Server:
incoming mail (POP3) mail.afroclocks.x10hosting.com
outgoing mail “I use the smtp from my IP”
Account name: ??????
Password: “I use the email password I set up in the email cpanel”
What is wrong with this setup because I cant get my incoming mail??

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
you posted in the wrong section dude can some move this post to the right section

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account name would be the email address, I think. However, I highly suggest using Thunderbird over Outlook. If you'd like to check out Thunderbird, here's the site: http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/ .

Thunderbird is by the same community that develops FireFox. I can almost guarantee it's better than Outlook.

afroclocks

Reaction score
Your account name would be the email address, I think. However, I highly suggest using Thunderbird over Outlook. If you'd like to check out Thunderbird, here's the site: http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/ .

Thunderbird is by the same community that develops FireFox. I can almost guarantee it's better than Outlook.

I was using thunderbird, and I keep getting an error message and I cant load it any longer I went to websites about TB and others have had the same problem. But after trying for months with no success I gave up on it and went back to Outlook.

tittat

Reaction score
******Thread Moved tom Scripts & 3rd Party Apps*****

biscoolcool

Reaction score
To get the info login to Cpanel Press "Webmail" select configure mail client you will get the info that you need.