Email still missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

quickmanx262

Reaction score
I suppose I'll make a thread to add to the stack of threads that are piling up about email being inaccessible since this server migration, is there an ETA on this? I couldn't get any emails for a few days, and suddenly got connection again around the 22nd of December, and as magically as it came back, it left again. That was using Boxer for Android, but naturally, I can't connect using Thunderbird right now either. Most frustrating of all is the fact that I can't get on via RoundCube which is built into the host.

Browsing through the file manager, I'm able to see some of my old emails, but nothing since the 25th of December. According to the email usage logs, though, I've been getting emails that I can't access or find via File Manager, many of which are very important.

I'm sure I'm not alone in having critical emails such as bills and other statements sent to the email account hosted from my own website, so whoever thinks it's not priority one to get email up and running after a server migration has some lessons to learn about system administration.

I've pretty much given up on getting in via Thunderbird or Boxer, but I'm very curious as to why I can't use RoundCube to access my webmail, regardless of the account thanks to this "Failiure to Connect to Storage Server", am I going to have to configure RoundCube myself, as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.