Email via illuminated or absolut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theneale

Reaction score
I have two domains hosted with x10hosting and have purchased the Illuminated option. I can log into cPanel and webmail via illuminated.x10hosting.com or absolut.x10hosting.com.

I can see webmail for the default email address at each domain, but for some reason I need to log into illuminated.x10hosting.com for one and absolut.x10hosting.com to see the other. Both options give me the option to read webmail using, say, Roundcube, but only one actually receives mail in each case.

I've set up forwarders in cPanel for both domains. For some reason the forwarder at absolut.x10hosting.com is working but at illuminated.x10hodsting.com doesn't forward at all. Any ideas why I need to log into a different domain to read the webmail for the two domains, and why forwarding only works on one of them (I set up duplicate forwarders from the cPanel in each domain to test this)?

TIA!

David.
[Edit - since writing this both domains seem to have synced together at illuminated.x10hosting.com. Don't understand why, but the original problem seems to have been solved. Hopefully mail forwarding will be reliable too.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.