Email/Website down

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadler

Reaction score
Our website appears to be 'Internet explorer cannot display' whenever I try to access it (www.allswim.ca); and now I am having problems logging into our email system. This is unacceptable and I need this resolved immediately. Please help ASAP!

tekkie77

Reaction score
What is your server? Maybe the server is down for re-building, or something like that.

jadler

Reaction score
No idea.... is there anyway to at least access the email system if the server is down?

tekkie77

Reaction score
To check your server, go to https://x10hosting.com/control/?hosting
Scroll down until you see the one that says Hosting Server. Then, look right to it. it will say absolut, cossacks, boru, chopin, lotus, stoli, or starka. To access your email system:
1. If you mean check email, then go to www.yoursite.x10hosting.com:2082 and log in using your username and password.
*IMPORTANT!:It is not your forum account user name and password (unless it is the same as), the one you use to access the cpanel.*
Then, you click on Webmail. Click on "Go to Webmail Login". Click on any mail client, and you are done! (SquirrelMail is reccomended by me, because the others say connection failed for me.)
2. If you mean to access it like modifying it, then login to your cpanel with the instructions above, and then click on Email Accounts.

Don't forget to rep me if I helped you! (
reputation.gif
). Click on the one on the right!

Last edited:

jadler

Reaction score
I did that, but squirrel male doesnt get me there it says there is a problem also just like the other two; anything else I can do?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Changes are being made to your server right now. I'm also on the same server and am patiently waiting for the work to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.