Emails are not being sent from my wordpress woocommerce store...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Richardson

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue. I set up a woocommerce store on my wordpress site, and no matter what I do I cannot get the site to send e-mail to my customers after purchase of a digital product. When I try to resend the new order e-mail I get this message:

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /wp-admin/post.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 406 Not Acceptable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have changed the e-mail so it is the same domain name, and made sure all the e-mail settings for woocommerce are using that e-mail, I have tried using the WP Easy SMT plugin so that I could use the gmail server for our e-mail, that didn't work. I have installed plugins that allow me to send test messages and none of them get anywhere, and I've installed a WP mail logging plugin and it says e-mails are not being sent, there are no e-mails. I am at a loss as to what else to try. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.