emails not reaching live/hotmail users

Status
Not open for further replies.

amalfra79

Reaction score
emails sent to hotmail/live users are not reaching even the spam folder . its ok with gmail (reaches inbox). i have tried using google apps too . still no use , it doesn't even reach the spam/junk folder .

northe5

Banned
Reaction score
out of intrest, cn you send emails FROM your hotmail/live accounts to the email at x10?

jupilerl

Reaction score
Did you manage to solve the issue or is it still ongoing?

And did you try to send e-mails from hotmail/live to your x10.mx account?

RyanThaDude

Reaction score
I want to add that my Hotmail users are also not receiving their emails. Everything else seems to be going where the need to as far as I can tell (nobody except Hotmail users have been complaining yet).

I tried with my school account (Live/Outlook-based) and mails were going through, although took about 5 minutes (both ways).

I created a Hotmail account and I can confirm that emails from my x10hosting are not reaching Hotmail users. I can, however, send a message from Hotmail to my x10hosting account.

mraz

Reaction score
U should get a email bounced reply from your x10 inbox - what's the error message shown? Do omit out confidential info such as ip address if any.

You mentioned u tried using google apps - did you correct the MX entry back to default?

RyanThaDude

Reaction score
U should get a email bounced reply from your x10 inbox - what's the error message shown? Do omit out confidential info such as ip address if any.
I thought I had posted that here, too. I did mention that in my ticket. Anyways no errors, no bounce backs. It's just like they're getting sent to /dev/null.

Status
Not open for further replies.