Emal problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomyVk

Reaction score
Well, i have some weird problem with my email accounts, i'm not recieving any emails lately and i know people sent them to me. Could please any admin check whats wrong? thx in advance.

cpanel account: tomyvk

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Well, i have some weird problem with my email accounts, i'm not recieving any emails lately and i know people sent them to me. Could please any admin check whats wrong? thx in advance.

cpanel account: tomyvk

Hi TomyVk,

How long has it been since you first were unable to receive emails? Do you have any spam filters that may be automatically deleting these emails? Are you sure the people that are emailing you are sending the emails to the proper email address?

Also, could you provide me with your email address so I can send a test email?

- Adam

TomyVk

Reaction score
Well, i think its almost a week, i just played arround with the mx entry and i got a few mails now.

The adresses i have problems with are:

admin@worldofvengeance.net
reports@worldofvengeance.net
applications@worldofvengeance.net

I told a friend to send a few test emails after i resetted the mx entry and i got em, but i would like that you check it if everything is ok now.

Spam filters are disabled so far i know. I disabled them, it should be like that.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Well, i think its almost a week, i just played arround with the mx entry and i got a few mails now.

The adresses i have problems with are:

admin@worldofvengeance.net
reports@worldofvengeance.net
applications@worldofvengeance.net

I told a friend to send a few test emails after i resetted the mx entry and i got em, but i would like that you check it if everything is ok now.

Spam filters are disabled so far i know. I disabled them, it should be like that.

Hi TomyVk,

I just sent an email to your administrator email address. Please check to make sure that you have received the email.

- Adam

TomyVk

Reaction score
I got it, seems like its working now. The problem was probably with the mx entry, after i resetted it its working fine.

Thx for your fast support.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I got it, seems like its working now. The problem was probably with the mx entry, after i resetted it its working fine.

Thx for your fast support.

Hi TomyVk,

I'm glad everything worked out.

Because the original problem is resolved now, I'm going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if you need any more help.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.