EMERGENCY: Please view...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dest581

Reaction score
Strange, I thought it only did weird things for parked, not addon, domains.

Also, you may want to put up an index with advertisements unless you're on the static plan.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
It is because you do not have the slash at the end of the url. Have the slash and it works for some reason

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes add a / at the end of the URL, this will happen as the domain is parked over your original one, if you get it changed to the sub domain being the default, it wont happen.

@dest851 - he/she is on the paid server

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
FTP has been down on the paid for a while, but I don't know what the problem is.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
I think it has something to do with cPanel reporting that /home is 97% full. Also, have you tried using the :2082 at the end of your url to access cPanel? I just tried that and I got in

Michael223

Reaction score
I think it has something to do with cPanel reporting that /home is 97% full. Also, have you tried using the :2082 at the end of your url to access cPanel? I just tried that and I got in
Cpanel works fine...just the ftp, i really need it and i have no way of getting in

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
That may be the cause. Sometimes when there are too many people online at the same time, cPanel will not allow you to enter your panel via ftp. Try ftp.x10hosting.com

Michael223

Reaction score
Ive tried everything..its like as if its connecting but then it just cuts off....So annoying and i have to upload new things inside the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.