Emmm Is It Just Me ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

moyles

Reaction score
emm is it just my site that is having issues as as i look aorund people are asking questions todao with there site and cpanel i can get on to my capanel site or even my account panel ???

been like this for 3 days now
Edit:
is my posts ever going to be answered come on i am not rude i just wontto know whats going oni red the news but nothign there and nmy sit ebeen donw for 3 days once my sitge is finished i am looking to go into paid account but not intill my game is finished as there is no point as it will be a waste of money intill it is up and running sorrt i just wont to know what is going on

Last edited:

darkuredi

Reaction score
Umm I am not 100% sure what you were trying to say at the beginning of your message but I can take a guess.
The servers are going through lots of work so there are bound to be times when your site (or cpanel/account panel) is down, the news warns you about it.
Just try and sit it out, I bet it will all be worth it once they are fiished.

moyles

Reaction score
yea i know but 3 days lol i have not had acces to anythign for 3 DAYS!!!! lol am wontign to get back to work lol maby i will have to pay earlier then i thought :|

Synkc

Reaction score
The server changes are begin preformed as quickly as possible; 7 000 websites and databases is a lot to backup/move/move back for three web servers.

When the changes to Stoli are complete , which they almost are, Cossacks's maintenance will commence. You can see the full list of progress in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.