Enable php eval , exec and phpinfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

coaster300078

Reaction score
I have been looking through my forum providers help and found this..

So to fix the features on my board the problematic features i need these enabled for the forum...

Can you please enable them

QUOTE FROM MY FORUM PROVIDER

x10hosting - There is a known issue with MyBB 1.2 not working with x10hosting due to them having both eval and exec turned off on their hosting accounts by default. To use MyBB 1.2 on x10hosting you must contact them and request that eval and exec be enabled on your account. It also seems that they now have phpinfo turned off by default which causes the CAPTCHA to function incorrectly, if this happens to you, please request that phpinfo be enabled on your account.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Their own support for MyBB 1.2 ended over two years ago.

eval is enabled.

exec is not and will not. No script should rely on it being enabled.
Same with phpinfo.

coaster300078

Reaction score
Well one thing i do know is im not using that version. But i do know there is part of a script that requires one of those just not sure what it is. it might be eval :p the one you enabled. Ill see what happens after running the script again. Thanks

EDIT AGAIN:
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

The following errors were encountered:

There was an error connecting to the Snippet database.

Emm not much info there.

Ill go to addon support for this one...

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

i see why exec would be disabled and i agree with that. But. There is a function on the board for checking phpinfo. Is it possible to enable that?

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
phpinfo is disabled for all free servers and there has been no indication that they will enable it.

ini_get() and get_loaded_extensions() can give a lot of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.