Enjoying the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockee

Reaction score
The very best free hosting service there is, period.

Just keep active in the forums and all will be sweet.

Regards,
Rocky

Chris73

Reaction score
Thanks. We try to keep everything running as smoothly as possible. But with all things this good sometimes we suffer some issues but get them taken care of as soon as possible.

So i hope you enjoy x10hosting.com and make it a place to stay for quite some time. :)

tittat

Reaction score
Yaa ofcourse x10 is simply much better than the best.Its better than paid hosting.I dont think other hosts provide as much support as x10 gives.
And i wonder how x10 runs smoothly with its free members.

CoolFinalFan

Reaction score
it's great here...the service & support are real good... I would say one of the best in the "Free" web hosting!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 stays smooth with how well Corey and the staff keep the servers clean and fast.

Otherwise, my opinion is that this is a very great host, with a very nice support team and forum, lots of bandwidth to mess around with along with space, and cPanel is nice. The good part of it is, no ads, and the servers are always fast. x10 also keeps us informed on everything that is going on.

Also, x10 gives us free stuff for our credits, so there's a bonus. And thanks for those credits you gave me fedlerer (sp?), for reporting that disk space problem.

David_Tiger

Reaction score
Yes, i agree with all of you here, i searched high and low for a good free web host with good bandwidth and not so many ads placed all over you website.

weeks later i stumbled upon X10hosting, now i have a free website with 45GB bandwidth and 2.5GB web space and only one simple 468x60 ad.

well @ontopic now, great free web-host i will stay with untill it shuts down which i hope it will never.
plus if we are good members and are always active on the forum we earn credits, earning credits means we get free things like a domain or X10email and even payouts..

thanks Corey and all his team for providing such service and support. ;)

-Tiger

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
and I'm very close to getting a domain. Just 200 more credits until I can get myself a free one!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
<offtopic>
Congrats Smith6612! I am working on the same thing.
</offtopic>
After trying every free host, I found that x10 is *the* best free host and I'm sure their paid packages are worth it.
I find that the whole system is well thought out including the forum credits.
We can put our knowledge to helping others to get something awesome.
Great work guys. I am not switching hosts now that I am using x10.

photoret

Reaction score
So far so good for the work I do. Primarly using the site for displaying photos. The x10 servers are definitely faster and more stable than the previous domain (AWARDSPACE) I hosted on.

Gentlemen keep up the fine work,
Photoret

:drool::drool::drool:

satishd

Reaction score
Yep Enjoying the Service ..Very Good...
THink the CPanel Really Makes it a Lot easier to Manage Files than the Oridinary Browser File Manager's and FTP clients...
This is Really really GOod;)

Status
Not open for further replies.