Entry processes question & website on vox not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

theengli

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I've got a question here. In Cpanel stats there's a line 'Entry processes'. As I understand, it means how many ppl can log on to my website at the same time, right? Before today there were 20 entry processes possible but now I can see only 5. Does it mean that from now on no more than 5 ppl can be on my website simultaneously? Is it some punishment or policy change or what???

Actually, I've tried logging on by 6 different accounts (at the same time) and I could do it. But the website seems to work erratically now - one second it works and the other it doesn't. So, I'm really concerned, as I run a university project where 10 students have to work on the website at same time.

And yes, the last hour I can't reach the website at all (which is on vox BTW). Does anyone have the same problem?

Last edited:

strict99

Reaction score
And yes, the last hour I can't reach the website at all (which is on vox BTW). Does anyone have the same problem?

confirmed, my site keeps functioning with thanks to cloudflare , but it's not really live right now. (strictlyhonest.com)
update: for me it works again.
update2: now it's not, it's a bit unstable at the moment.
update3: works again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.