Error 404

Status
Not open for further replies.

incognito214

Reaction score
I can even log-in in my ftp... The files are in-tact but unfortunately it cannot be seen on the browser... I dunno why.

incognito214

Reaction score
additional info: this happened after i got the pm that the domain name can't be changed.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, when was your account created?

-Corey

incognito214

Reaction score
Today...

I was able to see the site a while ago. I was placing the banner in the mambo admin banner component. Then when I tried to save it POOF the 404 error message showed up.

Can the account be resetted instead into a new domain? http://pogz.elementfx.com

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Weird, okay.. I'll look into it in a few.

-Corey

nicholas

Reaction score
incognito214 said:
Umm... excuse me, but is my account suspended or something?

I dont think so because if your account is suspended, it would say "This Account Has Been Suspended" and "Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible"

incognito214

Reaction score
nicholas said:
incognito214 said:

I dont think so because if your account is suspended, it would say "This Account Has Been Suspended" and "Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible"

ok thanks for clearing that up :)

nicholas

Reaction score
incognito214 said:
nicholas said:
incognito214 said:

ok thanks for clearing that up :)

No problem :eek:riginal:

incognito214

Reaction score
Sigh, after weeks of waiting to get approved, now this happens. I'm the luckiest guy in this lovely planet.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think you are ;) All the entries are correct, trying to figure out why this is happening..

-Corey

incognito214

Reaction score
Honestly, this is the first time I've encountered this problem. I've checked everything, deleted the files and reinstalled it again. Still the same problem, you might want to check the domain name, maybe it got something to do with that, I dunno. After Tyler(I'm not saying he did this) pm'ed me that the domain name cannot be changed, after a few moments messages came up.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, the fastest way would be to terminate and recreate... do you have anything important on it yet?

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.