Error 500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordipenasalvador34

Reaction score
Hi well, since a couple of days ago we are having problems with the server, the reason is that the configuration is correct but does not show pages in format. php is just showing the main format. html directory and the user / "saga "We are disgusted by the service provided by their servers and now we can classify as worse server. Tuesday, returning students on vacation and unable to moodle adccedir there, and last week the state that if that be the problems have not been resolved and we donaremd floor of these servers and hired another, and shortly after the complainant to justice for that at no time there is a protocol which says that users should be Free to hit the service This is a shame that I would do to me!

jordipenasalvador34

Reaction score
Your website is loading fine for me. Try clearing your browser cache and flushing your DNS cache. I have provided links for tutorials to do so:
http://x10hosting.com/wiki/How_do_I_Flush_my_DNS_Cache
http://x10hosting.com/wiki/How_to_Clear_Your_Browser_Cache

There can not be displayed fijese in http://aulaconectada.x10.bz/moodle and / or also in
http://aulaconectada.x10.bz/centres/educaciomusical or also http://aulaconectada.x10.bz/centres/iesgabrielferrater

Thank you very much for your input and please be sure to see well even pages subdirectories.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please make sure that your folders have permissions of 755 and that your php files have permissions of 644. Also check your .htaccess file.

jordipenasalvador34

Reaction score
Please make sure that your folders have permissions of 755 and that your php files have permissions of 644. Also check your .htaccess file.

Sorry, but the error remains as pursued in the beginning.

I apologize if I have spelling mistakes that happens is that Google uses to which tracdutor not English ...

Last edited:

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello jordipenasalvador34!

Are you using SEO for your websites ?

jordipenasalvador34

Reaction score
Hello jordipenasalvador34!

Are you using SEO for your websites ?

Forgive the SEO is not my site we use PHP and HTML format comprises the main page. html is the only thing we can do and all the other sub-directories included in. php and database are the format. php do not work that we do not have the configuration file. htaccess or something we can provide the file. htaccess already set please? Many thanks for this help to give us!

I use: Wordpress, Moodle eyeos

Last edited:

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are using plain html/php then you may delete htaccess.

Or add :
##########
RewriteBase /
##########
in your .htaccess (File permission 644)

jordipenasalvador34

Reaction score
If you are using plain html/php then you may delete htaccess.

Or add :
##########
RewriteBase /
##########
in your .htaccess (File permission 644)

Now I can not access any files. php directly I get error 500, I have the file. htaccess errors but still only read pages in. html.

If I do not have the technical service between the server and reconfigure it ...

Without you I would note a general ftp and reconfigure I'm sorry if you do not clear.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Now I can not access any files. php directly I get error 500, I have the file. htaccess errors but still only read pages in. html.

If I do not have the technical service between the server and reconfigure it ...

Without you I would note a general ftp and reconfigure I'm sorry if you do not clear.

Could you please post your .htaccess ?

jordipenasalvador34

Reaction score
Error 404 : Not Found

PM me if you want!

Sorry, as this, log back in to the address above http://aulaconectada.x10.bz/htaccess.txt

Also today, the staff and management of the school have complained very uncomfortable for the students could not access Moodle http://aulaconectada.x10.bz/moodle

---------- Post added at 01:06 ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 ----------

in any case pass your email and I give you an ftp account data because different n'estiguis more informed!

jordipenasalvador34

Reaction score
Remove/Un-comment #:

RewriteBase /

More you spend equal access to FTP directories have ok if you can fix it, now I am surprised that the. htaccess says that I'm working with Joomla is not true and I am working with Moodle and Wordpress eyeos Ok? Avere if tomorrow morning we have already solved

---------- Post added at 08:25 ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 ----------

Hi, I returned the first few minutes to install moodle moodle but has seen the error appeared again after 500.

The problem is that I could save settings moodle eyeos but I can not export the database!

This means that signifies a problem of servers and that the center will be doing general maintenance tasquest?

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Your site still works fine for me. Please clear your browser cache and flush your DNS, then try again.

jordipenasalvador34

Reaction score
Hello,

Your site still works fine for me. Please clear your browser cache and flush your DNS, then try again.

Please fixsis subdirectories on the first page works fine. These sub-directories that continually fail! I had to re-install the software has been a time but soon after stopped working again.

In any case you pass a system to enter the ftp server and configure everything correctly mo, as I said before the students of our school should be able to enter the immediate sub-directories, several teachers have complained Dust and bad service and who should not drink me anyone, please do take the solutions! Every two to three must install equipment and platforms at this time we are not happy people!

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I leave the mail for the school to keep the leadership informed of all the systems you are arranging! jps1248@aulaconectada.x10.bz

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As your site is clearly so vital, I'd suggest you upgrade to Illuminated or Premium for better uptime. I'm sure a school could afford a small investment.

jordipenasalvador34

Reaction score
Hello,

As your site is clearly so vital, I'd suggest you upgrade to Illuminated or Premium for better uptime. I'm sure a school could afford a small investment.

Yea, we give high overall hara and continue through the same ... I think we noo, we tenit a lot of trouble and not going to believe that premium will go better.

Ximena Kasuro

---------- Post added at 10:06 ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 ----------

Hello,

Yea, we give high overall hara and continue through the same ... I think we noo, we tenit a lot of trouble and not going to believe that premium will go better.

Ximena Kasuro

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been reading back over this, and am having trouble understanding what exactly the issue is? If you're having trouble with a particular page, please post its exact link so we can look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.