Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercha42

Reaction score
I'm hoping you can help me. I have a free hosting account and over the past few weeks I've been experiencing too much downtime with the message
Error 503 Backend fetch failed
How can I fix this problem?
I'm on server xo5
Wizzleberry.com.au
wizzleberry.x10host.com

mercha42

Reaction score
Can anyone please help?Any help will be most welcome. Point me in the right direction, please.

Thanks

mercha42

Reaction score
I'm considering premium services. Can anyone advice? Will I get rid of errors if I go Premium?

uraceele

Reaction score
Well premium hosting is ideal. It should fix the problems and if it doesn't you are entitled to get support as it's a paid service compared to what you're using now.

X10 has always been one of the best free hosting services I've ever come across. Yes there are hiccups sometimes but you can't complain for free.

I also have been having these issues on xo3. If they can provide good free hosting for so many years i could only assume their premium is even better....

mercha42

Reaction score
T
Well premium hosting is ideal. It should fix the problems and if it doesn't you are entitled to get support as it's a paid service compared to what you're using now.

X10 has always been one of the best free hosting services I've ever come across. Yes there are hiccups sometimes but you can't complain for free.

I also have been having these issues on xo3. If they can provide good free hosting for so many years i could only assume their premium is even better....

Thanks for your reply. I am not complaining at all. I am extremely appreciative of the free service. We've been able to create a professional website for peanuts (domain name).

I've been reading some threads and noticed how rude some people can be.

I was looking to see if there was a solution for the errors, and if the solution is to go premium we are ready for that step. We are ready to launch marketing and would hate to send traffic to our site when it's crashing often.

I just wanted to make sure the 503 &508 errors are exclusive to the free service.
Thanks again.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Premium is on completely different servers and so are likely to not have these kinds of issues. (Or at least shouldn't.) (Free = many users = potential instability = more restrictions)

mercha42

Reaction score
Premium is on completely different servers and so are likely to not have these kinds of issues. (Or at least shouldn't.) (Free = many users = potential instability = more restrictions)
Thanks. I've gone for it :). Just patiently waiting for the account migration now.

uraceele

Reaction score
Thanks. I've gone for it :). Just patiently waiting for the account migration now.
That's great! Could you be so kind to let me know how the transition goes and what you think of it? I too am interested in going to premium but am a little hesitant...

Status
Not open for further replies.