ERROR 503 WHY CANT YOU FIX THIS????

Status
Not open for further replies.

animefig

Reaction score
What the hell! Every day at this hour the servers go crazy, why cant you guys fix this already???? People keep complaining everyday and you guys try to say its our problem when its not!
We already did everything and the error keeps coming, how many times people will have to complain for the 503 problem to be fixed?

hqforumx

Reaction score
Livewire said it was my htaccess lol how can it be my hta problem while few weeks back i never had a problem like this... :/

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Neither of your sites are currently throwing 503 errors; despite this I've sent the ticket to a member of our administrative team to look at.

As for why your .htaccess would just now cause an issue, I am not sure, as I don't know if that file was modified by a plugin or if it was altered at some point. All I know is as soon as I renamed it to .htaccess.bak, the problem went away. I renamed it back to .htaccess, problem returned instantly. Renamed it back to .bak, and it went away. That implies a .htaccess problem, since simply renaming it made the problem go away immediately.

hqforumx

Reaction score
Neither of your sites are currently throwing 503 errors; despite this I've sent the ticket to a member of our administrative team to look at.

As for why your .htaccess would just now cause an issue, I am not sure, as I don't know if that file was modified by a plugin or if it was altered at some point. All I know is as soon as I renamed it to .htaccess.bak, the problem went away. I renamed it back to .htaccess, problem returned instantly. Renamed it back to .bak, and it went away. That implies a .htaccess problem, since simply renaming it made the problem go away immediately.

When you renamed mine it still appeared the error :/

animefig

Reaction score
I already seen more then 200 of those errors today, like right now...
another one.png
Thanks for the assistance live wire!

hqforumx

Reaction score
Eh too bad then we all have to wait another couple of months or a year until Corey gets back to fix these -.-

caftpx10

Reaction score
This issue had suddenly occurred not too long ago. Perhaps there was a recent change which could be causing this?

hqforumx

Reaction score
When will this be fixed please because its been hours i can't access my site for at least 5 seconds -_- i keep receiving this error

animefig

Reaction score
Its been 10 hours since the error started occuring and its still not fixed and its impossible to work on my site like this!
Pls fix this issue guys!

caladoni

Reaction score
Sounds like they need to find a more reliable caching service or dump it completely.

hqforumx

Reaction score
Sounds like they need to find a more reliable caching service or dump it completely.

Or more active admins and train them on how to fix those stuff errors or hire someone who can be active and knows about these things :)

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Or more active admins and train them on how to fix those stuff errors or hire someone who can be active and knows about these things
and who would pay for that ?
there is no income from 'free hosting'

of the 1000's of users on x10hosting's free-hosting servers only a few (five or less) have this issue

animefig

Reaction score
Either way im still waiting them to fix the 503 error since im the one whose losing income from all this...

hqforumx

Reaction score
there is no income from 'free hosting'

of the 1000's of users on x10hosting's free-hosting servers only a few (five or less) have this issue

So explain to me since 5 or less people have this issue whats causing it though? Let me tell you what i did shall i from the start! Installed MyBB Forum > Created my own theme > Went to headerinclude just paste a .css code > Oh I'm sorry 406 error.

I then tried adding Thread Prefix now I'm pretty sure everyone knows what thread prefix is lol, so i tried adding that then 403 pops up error admin/index.php

Now there is nothing else i did except of course add this into my htaccess..
Code:
Header set Cache-Control "max-age=0, private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^hqforum.cf$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.hqforum.cf/$1 [R=301,L]

Thats all i did and now i receive error 503... Now look how many errors I've pointed at max 3-4. Tell me how is this not taking the mick for most people while they are trying to work there ass off for their site and suddenly they get bunch of errors. Oh my bad..
You Admins pay staff to work here? :D

Also why provide free hosting while you guys have bunch of mod security on and you can see members complaining every single day!! Try understand where I'm coming from, because mate lets be real honest here if you were in my state right now you would be p!St.

caftpx10

Reaction score
In addion to what @bdistler said, they should be treated with respect as they're using their free time correcting as much issues as possible.
They don't have access to every single thing so not everything can be solved themselves. When it comes to web hosting, things can go wrong without any changes in terms of file/folder modifications.

You do have a right to complain about issues like this, but it's preferred if it's done respectfully. Be aware that this isn't paid hosting so there's no up-time guarantee.

I do have a suggestion, though I'm not sure what way you would take it (don't worry, it's nothing offensive :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.