Error, can't connect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romin

Reaction score
I know what the error is, it is telling me that my website can't connect to the MySQL server. Have you changed the host server? My old one was "mysql-cossacks.x10hosting.com", give me the new one please.

Thanks.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I know what the error is, it is telling me that my website can't connect to the MySQL server. Have you changed the host server? My old one was "mysql-cossacks.x10hosting.com", give me the new one please.

Thanks.
use localhost.

Romin

Reaction score
:( Are you sure? It did not work. I can't even log into my cpanel, the page not load? I get this message, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". My website still shows the following errors,

PHP:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'romin_user'@'int.fris.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES) in /home/romin/public_html/acp/config.php on line 4

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'romin'@'int.fris.x10hosting.com' (using password: NO) in /home/romin/public_html/acp/config.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/romin/public_html/acp/config.php on line 5
Access denied for user 'romin'@'int.fris.x10hosting.com' (using password: NO)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
:( Are you sure? It did not work. I can't even log into my cpanel, the page not load? I get this message, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". My website still shows the following errors,

PHP:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'romin_user'@'int.fris.x10hosting.com' (using password: YES) in /home/romin/public_html/acp/config.php on line 4

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'romin'@'int.fris.x10hosting.com' (using password: NO) in /home/romin/public_html/acp/config.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/romin/public_html/acp/config.php on line 5
Access denied for user 'romin'@'int.fris.x10hosting.com' (using password: NO)

Try to login to cpanel at http://fris.x10hosting.com:2082 or https://fris.x10hosting.com:2083

also try to change the cpanel password at your account panel http://x10hosting.com/control then login again.

Last edited:

Romin

Reaction score
Ok this is now getting really annoying. I can't login into none of then links. I changed the password 100 times! I can't login into my Cpanel. 3 weeks about I was able to login but PHPMyAdmin had some prblem saying "Account password is false". My DB is on there and without that my whole project is useless.

I can't do this anymore. Can some staff please help me regain my database from PHPMyAdmin and my whole community backup because I can't even login to the FTP.

I am aware this problem is being fixed but I don't think this is the last of the problems and I have been having problems for 5 weeks now.

This is my account:

phpscripting.x10hosting.com

Please help. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.