Error code: 62759EEAEEB6

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwl3315

Reaction score

I want to change my site's language, but I can't login my CPanel now.

Please help me. Thanks.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Please help me. Thanks.

Hi pwl3315,

You are unable to log in to your cPanel because your account has been suspended for having an unsupported language. If you agree to add to your website a translation of all your content to English, Spanish, or French, an account manager can unsuspend your account for you.

- Adam

pwl3315

Reaction score
Hi pwl3315,

You are unable to log in to your cPanel because your account has been suspended for having an unsupported language. If you agree to add to your website a translation of all your content to English, Spanish, or French, an account manager can unsuspend your account for you.

- Adam

Of cause, I agree.
And what should I do now?:drool:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Of cause, I agree.
And what should I do now?:drool:

Hi pwl3315,

Once an account manager sees this thread and sees that you have agreed to provide a translation, he or she will be able to unsuspend your account for you. Once your account is unsuspended, please add your translation as soon as possible. If it is still not translated when your website is reviewed again (which will happen no sooner than 24 hours), it will be resuspended.

- Adam

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi pwl3315,

It seems like you are still suspended. I will bump this thread up to the first page of the list so an account manager has a higher chance of seeing this.

- Adam

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Please help me. Thanks.

Hi pwl3315,

Now that you have been unsuspended, and because you have not provided us with a response for over 48 hours, I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Please provide a translation of your website as soon as possible; keep in mind that automatic translators such as Google Translate or Microsoft Translator will no longer be acceptable after December 1. Feel free to create a new support request if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.