Error Code DEADBEEF

Status
Not open for further replies.

forum_member

Reaction score
Hi,

I can not access my account(x10hosting.com/portal/login.php) and my cpanel. Can you help. Thank you.

liliford

Reaction score
An error occurred attempting to process your request. Please try again momentarily. (Error Code DEADBEEF)

Same here.

Last edited:

hbazer

Reaction score
An error occurred attempting to process your request. Please try again momentarily. (Error Code DEADBEEF)

Same here on server VOX

UPDATE 12:55 UTC
I can log-in to cPanel now
still error at Portal login

Last edited:

woodelf

Reaction score
Sill down:

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

I know your doing your best Guys - good luck.

Nick

chanh.ong25

Reaction score
Any update on fixing this issue? Thanks

aoscomputing

Reaction score
down over here as well.. I wanted to login and if i dont soon.. it will suspend my account -.-

monex10m

Reaction score
same its making work very hard to get done

rukiax

Prime Account
Reaction score
i'm getting the error too, and i need to do some database work..... can a admin tell us whats going on?

jjordan69

Reaction score
i'm getting the error too, and i need to do some database work..... can a admin tell us whats going on?

You can get into cPanel by using this URL [ https://youservername.x10hosting.com:2083 ] - do not replace '.x10hosting.com' - just sub your server's name

modzw

Reaction score
Yea I got the same thing and also in the ACP in PHP info this shows up;

Home
PHP Info

Warning [2] phpinfo() has been disabled for security reasons - Line: 25 - File: admin/modules/tools/php_info.php PHP 5.3.16 (Linux)
FileLineFunction
PHP:
[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]errorHandler->error[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]/admin/modules/tools/php_info.php[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]phpinfo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]/admin/index.php[/TD]
[TD]523[/TD]
[TD]require[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:

gmbizx10

Reaction score
The suggested link did not work for me. I changed it to my server name and the port address - this got me to a cpanel but that did not work either.

The problem seems that the company has to free up disk space. I also get Absolut errors.

I do not see any posts from the host - is this normal? It seems strange that it would take 2 days to free disk space - are they on holiday?

** Also posted:
Disk Full on Absolut1 day agoIt appears that the / partition of Absolut has become full. Our administration are aware and it should be fixed shortly. In the meantime, cPanel and other services may go offline. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope these issues will be fixed shortly.

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Don't worry. This error has happened to me before. Your website will still be online, and your cPanel is still accessible. To login to your cPanel, go to http://level.x10hosting.com:2083 if you are on Level, http://absolut.x10hosting.com:2083 if on Absolut, http://vox.x10hosting.com:2083 if you are on Vox. There may be a few others but those are the mosting common so try your log in at each of those. As well, your FTP should work. Within 24 hours, or sometimes even waaay shorter, the error often "magically" disappears and doesn't come back for a very long time. Don't know why but it works, try it out.

Last edited:

gmbizx10

Reaction score
I came back up yesterday but my website is still down with the drupal error. Does anyone know if there were any PHP changes? I am now looking to reload an old drupal version to try and get back up and running.

jjordan69

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there were any PHP changes?

At about 19:55 2012-11-26 UTC

server Absolut PHP version ==> 5.3.16

server Vox PHP version ==> 5.3.18

server Level PHP version ==> 5.3.18

I think last week they (servers) were at version 5.3.16

gmbizx10

Reaction score
At about 19:55 2012-11-26 UTC

server Absolut PHP version ==> 5.3.16

server Vox PHP version ==> 5.3.18

server Level PHP version ==> 5.3.18

I think last week they (servers) were at version 5.3.16

Thank you for the prompt reply.

The following is from another drupal user on another site - do you think this applies on this site and if so which files can be updated for I do not think the PHP.ini can be modified by me.

************************Post - See the bottom for the different settings
I ran phpinfo.php again, and saw PHP 5.3.3 successfully enabled. Problem is, when I went back to my site, I got the misleading "Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/public_html/includes/database/database.inc on line 185" After a lot digging and going back-and-forth with my host, and realizing PDO was installed and enabled, and on my php.ini file these two line were already uncommented: extension=pdo.so
extension=pdo_mysql.so
I even tried running the update.php script, but got this: "PDO is required! Drupal 7 requires PHP 5.2.4 or higher with the PHP Data Objects (PDO) extension enabled. See the system requirements page for more information." I found lots of info on http://drupal.org/requirements and http://drupal.org/requirements/pdo, but neither seemed to fix my specific issue. Finally, I found this page http://drupal.org/node/887288 after searching for answers to the error from the update script. While it didn't clearly explain (to me) what was happening in my instance, it did get me to try a different database connection array as indicated in the thread. This ended up WORKING for me with Drupal 7 and PHP 5.3.3:
With PHP 5.2.15 the database connection array performed well when formatted as: $databases = array (
'default' =>
array (
'default' =>
array (
'database' => 'db_name',
'username' => 'db_username',
'password' => 'passwd',
'host' => 'localhost',
'port' => '',
'driver' => 'mysql',
'prefix' => '',
),
),
);
However when upgrading to PHP 5.3.3 the following format is required: $databases['default']['default'] = array(
'driver' => 'mysql',
'database' => 'db_name',
'username' => 'db_username',
'password' => 'passwd',
'host' => 'localhost',
'prefix' => '',
);

jjordan69

Reaction score
The following is from another drupal user on another site - do you think this applies on this site and if so which files can be updated for I do not think the PHP.ini can be modified by me.

The issue is 'PDO is unavailable' on your server - do to some error

what that error is - is something the Admins will need to fined and fix - you do not have access to the server to fix it

the other two (2) free-hosting servers have PDO available at this time

server 'Absolut' PHP version ==> 5.3.16 and is NOT 5.3.3

I do not think (for the above) that post applies on this server

BTW this thread is for the 'Error Code DEADBEEF' which is not the same as 'PDO is unavailable'

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The PDO issue was resolved with the single server that had it missing.

The DEADBEEF error indicates a catastrophic failure on our backend systems. Unfortunately we had a RAID card/riser/cable go bad on a critical server Saturday afternoon and it took some time to get resolved. We've since implemented distributed safeguards to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Last edited:

gmbizx10

Reaction score
You are right in that it is not DeadBeef - but it just seemed to happened at the same - I will move to a different post.

The issue is 'PDO is unavailable' on your server - do to some error

what that error is - is something the Admins will need to fined and fix - you do not have access to the server to fix it

the other two (2) free-hosting servers have PDO available at this time

server 'Absolut' PHP version ==> 5.3.16 and is NOT 5.3.3

I do not think (for the above) that post applies on this server

BTW this thread is for the 'Error Code DEADBEEF' which is not the same as 'PDO is unavailable'

Status
Not open for further replies.