error code E6BC3DF43A12849CE

MasssimoCamilloni

Reaction score

An error was detected when I signed up and my request could not be processed. The error code is E6BC3DFA12849CE and I have no idea about it and they say I have to wait 24 hours to sign up again. Why? What happened? This is something out of my control. Might someone explain what is happening? Thanx​

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This error code is invalid. Trying again and getting a new error code wipes out the previous one. Please try again. If you get a new error code, please post that error code and refrain from doing anything after that so the code stays.

MasssimoCamilloni

Reaction score
This error code is invalid. Trying again and getting a new error code wipes out the previous one. Please try again. If you get a new error code, please post that error code and refrain from doing anything after that so the code stays.
Hi mrburnsx Today I tried again to sign up an another error appeared error code EF56FE7F25FACFC7D. Have I to wait until tomorrow to sign up?

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This code is saying the Network Blocklisted for VPN/Corporate Network. I'm going to notify an admin to review this to verify.

MasssimoCamilloni

Reaction score
Thank you very much... I am not using VPN I thought it happened because my IP is from Spain and I am actually in Dominican Republic. Hope I can sign up quickly because my teacher want me to use your free hosting server.

MasssimoCamilloni

Reaction score
20 hours passed without a response....I tried again and same error appears...mrburnsx said me to retry and then refrain any action and that someone else (admin) will verify what's happening. I do not use VPN I am just using wifi connection served by CLARO one of the major company of internet service in Dominican Republic. I would like just to sign up to use web hosting service to let my web programming teacher checking my project....Please help me!!

MasssimoCamilloni

Reaction score

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is ED4DCE7B70992173C.

MasssimoCamilloni

Reaction score
I tried again maybe this was not the right action... Tomorrow I will try again during the evening.... In this occasion error code: is EB18207417CEFA8F5.
I deactivated VPN in my PC, I didn't know it was active. Hope that tomorrow I can sign up.
Best

MasssimoCamilloni

Reaction score
Hi and Happy Easter
Today after more than 24 hours I tried again to sign up after the deactivation of PVN on my PC and another error appeared again: A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked... the error code is EE5233C6946EF08AC. I will try to sign up from Europe this next week. Please give instructions on how to prevent this and finally be able to sign up with your company.