Error Code E95D77D8BF4FD2FDA

mitchx17

Reaction score
It looks like I have just been banned by x10. I now get Error Code E95D77D8BF4FD2FDA when trying to log in to the panel with mitchgrberg@gmail.com (mitchx17)

Did my ignorance of the two sites policy just cost me both sites? Too often I scan Terms of Service without reading to the bottom. There it was, at the bottom: One Site Only. Can you please just restore the mitchgrberg@gmail.com one? Again, I apologize for not being aware of the TOS and will never violate it again.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like I have just been banned by x10. I now get Error Code E95D77D8BF4FD2FDA when trying to log in to the panel with mitchgrberg@gmail.com (mitchx17)

Did my ignorance of the two sites policy just cost me both sites? Too often I scan Terms of Service without reading to the bottom. There it was, at the bottom: One Site Only. Can you please just restore the mitchgrberg@gmail.com one? Again, I apologize for not being aware of the TOS and will never violate it again.
This error indicates you failed to login to many times. Seems you attempted to do so over 10 times. I have removed this block and you can attempt to try again.