Error Code ERRS65061 when creating account

Status
Not open for further replies.

edkolis

Reaction score
I tried to create a free site with the URL http://edkolis.exofire.net using x10 Hosting, but every time I try to create it, I get ERRS65061 when I log into the control panel and try to activate my account, and it tells me to start over. Does anyone know what this error means - am I doing something wrong, or is the Exofire server acting up (when I go to www.exofire.net I get a directory listing of several suspended accounts... is that server a "honeypot" or something that no one's actually supposed to use???) :nuts: I'd appreciate some help here... thanks :happysad:

tyrandil

Reaction score
I'm getting the same error code too and I'm signing up for an x10hosting.com subdomain. I've opened a support ticket and have yet to hear anything back yet as to what the error is. A list of these errors somewhere on the site would definitely be helpful...

edkolis

Reaction score
Have you tried pasting the code from the confirmation email into the control panel, rather than clicking the link in the email? I suppose it might have barfed since I already had the control panel open while I clicked the link, so it thought there was a duplicate request! That got me past that error, and it looks like my site is there now! :D

tyrandil

Reaction score
I had tried that initially and then I finally got it to work. All I can think of is that the account name that I decided to use overlapped with another account name already in use since I changed the account name to something completely different and voila! my account was fully created in 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.