error code is E26AD6F113F5ACF06

rbrou4821

Reaction score
I got this message when I tried to login with my iPhone which does have xfinity vpn, but I waited for the temporary block to expire (24 hours) then tried from my laptop on home wifi which does not, however I am still receiving the error message. Please advise.

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E26AD6F113F5ACF06.

rbrou4821

Reaction score
I got this message when I tried to login with my iPhone which does have xfinity vpn, but I waited for the temporary block to expire (24 hours) then tried from my laptop on home wifi which does not, however I am still receiving the error message. Please advise.

Network Blocklisted​

A VPN, TOR, or other technology was detected. Requests from these services are blocked.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E26AD6F113F5ACF06.
Following up on a response. It's been 3 weeks since I initially posted. Thanks in advance.

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Do you have iCloud Private Relay? If so, that must be turned off to access the panel.