Error: Domain name you entered is available

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartikd

Reaction score
The domain name duafamily.in has been registered by me.. But then when I try to set this as my main domain name I get the error: The domain name currently shows available..

What could be the reason?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Have you set the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting and ns2.x10hosting.com before attempting to set the domain as your main one?

kartikd

Reaction score
Yes. I did modify the name servers, but that was done just 2 hours back.. So do I have to wait for them to propagate..

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Yes. I did modify the name servers, but that was done just 2 hours back.. So do I have to wait for them to propagate..

Yes. That would be the best bet. Sometimes, it can take a good 24 hrs to propagate through the internet. Give it 24 hrs and then try again. If its still having issues, please post back in here and one of the staff will be happy to assist you.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like you were clicking the "confirm domain" button.

Make the relevant changes and click "confirm personal details" button.

kartikd

Reaction score
I have waited for 24 hours and also clicked on the confirm personal details button, but still no luck.. The main domain name still shows as kartik.x10hosting.com

Can ul please do something about it :(
Edit:
I have managed to modify the primary domain name but the site doesn't open up on it.. Do I have to wait for another 24 hours for propagation :(

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I have already moved it.
Only staff can move a thread into level two support.

Last edited:

kartikd

Reaction score
So I will be updated via this thread only once the issue is resolved?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've fixed the error with your account and your website is working correctly now, with the domain: http://duafamily.in/

You may need to clear your cache and temp files, and make a flush of your DNS to be able to reach your web.

kartikd

Reaction score
Thank you so much guys.. This is my first experience with x10 and I am very happy with your services and support... :)

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
No problem.
Feel free to re-open this thread if you need further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.