Error establishing a database connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianhe

Reaction score
hi i am having a problem with my hosting account. I have a site with wordrpress and everything was working fine. now i am getting the following error:

what could be the cause of this error please? is the databases server down?

Regards,

Adrian

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
hi i am having a problem with my hosting account. I have a site with wordrpress and everything was working fine. now i am getting the following error:

what could be the cause of this error please? is the databases server down?

Regards,

Adrian
MYSQL server is down at the moment.. Admins are alerted about that This issue will resolve soon.. Please have patience and sorry for any inconvenience

abbas7

Reaction score
MYSQL server is down at the moment.. Admins are alerted about that This issue will resolve soon.. Please have patience and sorry for any inconvenience

I've got the same problem right now. my database doesn't exist any longer. I'm afraid what will happen to my db when they fix the problem?
when I add a new db now, the message is "db added successfully" but nothing's added at all!!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I've got the same problem right now. my database doesn't exist any longer. I'm afraid what will happen to my db when they fix the problem?
when I add a new db now, the message is "db added successfully" but nothing's added at all!!

You also have to wait. Nothing will happen to your databases. All your databases are safe

Status
Not open for further replies.