Error establishing a database connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindereak72

Reaction score
I'm on starka and I think there is a problem with MYSQL database because I used softaculous to install wordpress I put all the details and then I click the "install" button. It says "Congratulations, the software was installed successfully" and it gives me the homepage link and the admin panel link but if I try to go to the homepage I get this error "Error establishing a database connection" and if I try to load the admin panel i get this error "Error establishing a database connection" and it also says that maybe I have wrong username or password in the wp-config.php file or that the hostname is wrong or that the database isn't working, the first and the second aren't possibile because it was softacoulos that set them (I checked them and they are right) so the problem is the database. What can I do?

PS Sorry for my bad english

mindereak72

Reaction score
Ahah Man you are very smart, aren't you? Don't you see that it was yestarday and it took just 10 minutes to be solved? I'm having the problem TODAY, RIGHT NOW.

"see how it helps to read the latest updates" Yeah really smart, if you take a look at the thread you linked you can see that there is one post made by me, that's because i "don't" read the updates -.-

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
I am so Sorry.I didn't see your post there.

But I had the same problem today and it resolved automatically.Therefore I tried to help you.

mindereak72

Reaction score
I am so Sorry.I didn't see your post there.

But I had the same problem today and it resolved automatically.Therefore I tried to help you.

Don't worry. I still have that problem and my site is still not available. Hope an admin helps me. Thank you anyway ;)

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
hello,

your websites yousmile.co.cc and yousmile.x10.mx are working fine here at the moment.

mindereak72

Reaction score
hello,

your websites yousmile.co.cc and yousmile.x10.mx are working fine here at the moment.

Yes they are working fine because yesterday I went to da irc channel and talked to hellsheep, it was a starka server problem they restarted the mysql server and it started working fine.

@SOLVED, CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.