Error from cpmysql wrapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsc-eastlancs41

Reaction score
Hello, anyone and everyone who can help. :biggrin: Be noob friendly if possible as you are talking to an absolute novice with no professional expertise whatsoever but I'm still trying to run a forum.

I'm getting this error which is preventing me adding users to the SQL database I use for the forum, and also amending privileges of current users, changing passwords of current users etc. I'm pretty sure the config.php for the forum is set up correctly which is why I'm led to believe it is the database which is giving me the problem as the user I'm connecting to the database with has no privileges now because of this 'Error from cpmysql wrapper' error. Nor can I simply add a new user with new privileges and then just change the config.php because I get the same 'Error from cpmysql wrapper' error.

I'd be really grateful for any help because this forum is used to help organise travel amongst other stuff for my branch. I don't want to go back to being a go-between via emails. Having a forum is so much better - when it works! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.