Error iin Installing script

testing111

Reaction score
Please help me i am sick and tried in installing Different scripts like joomla, SMF etc.... But after installation when i click on go to admin area I found error like in case of jamla

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/kissme/public_html/index/libraries/joomla/utilities/simplexml.php(334) : eval()'d code on line 334

I am very tried from it i am only success with dupla. I search forum alot regarding this and change my php config to inermediate.

Things you should know:
I ma not installing different script one over one. For example when i install joomla
i wait for full install process and after that admin link is given by site when i try to enter it show error. then i remove it properly using link. And try different script. I try 4 ir 5 script but each time i got error except dupla.

Please help

Manrock

future1

Reaction score
There may be several reasons for this:
1. Use of the eval function may be forbidden by configuration by the server admin, or you might need to check your php.ini file (if you are using one) to make sure that you have not got any settings in there for the eval function.
2. If this was installed by fantastico, then there might be a version clitch or unexplained problem, there. I believe that I have seen this error in this instance before. Try re-installing with fantastico, or just use the web installer instead.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of, if you have intermediate ( and you waited at least 12-24 hrs after you received the approval e-mail ) is that if you add / change sub-domain or domain when installing the script, it takes an additional 6-12 hrs for the script to notice the new address.

testing111

Reaction score
There may be several reasons for this:
1. Use of the eval function may be forbidden by configuration by the server admin, or you might need to check your php.ini file (if you are using one) to make sure that you have not got any settings in there for the eval function.
2. If this was installed by fantastico, then there might be a version clitch or unexplained problem, there. I believe that I have seen this error in this instance before. Try re-installing with fantastico, or just use the web installer instead.

from where i can use or web installer.

Form second reply- i confirmed php intermediate . And its active now. I have only default domain.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
from where i can use or web installer.

Form second reply- i confirmed php intermediate . And its active now. I have only default domain.

How long ago did you get the approval message for your upgrade? You say its active now ... so its been longer than 12 hrs and you still get those errors?