error logging into cpanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquila

Reaction score
hello,

this is error message when i log in
An Error Has Occurred

Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.

username aquila
domain myminiaturepainting.com

thank you.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You had the wrong name linked to your account. I fixed it.

aquila

Reaction score
hi corey,

the account still shows my old name. i can't log into cpanel with aquila but i can with gg2327 which was my old name. thanks again. domain myminiaturepainting.com

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, gg2327 is linked to "myminiaturepainting.com" which means aquila would not be able to be linked to it. Did you create a whole new account?

aquila

Reaction score
gg2327 was the username i use to create my cpanel and forum account and but wanted to change my username to aquila so chirs 73 helped me with that but for some reason it did not update on my cpanel. chris was going to have you take a look at what the problem is but because of server migration and all that going on i thought to wait before posting. i'm signing in with aquila in the forums as well as x10home page but when it comes to logging into cpanel i have to use gg2327. thank you.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You will have to use gg2327 for now. We usually do not change the cPanel user names because it can cause issues with the history on the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.