Error Message: Account Is Not Pending E-Mail Confermation

Status
Not open for further replies.

itclan

Reaction score
After Signing up, I go to the confirmation e-mail and click the link to activate my account, only to be greeted by this Error Message: "Account Is Not Pending E-Mail Confirmation".

I tried making 2 different accounts but had to same trouble.

brochos

Reaction score
Error Message: Account Is Not Pending E-Mail Confirmation

Indeed, I have the same problem. I'm an X10 user for quite a while. When I logged into my account today, I was informed that I had to confirm my email address. However, every time I try, it gives me the message " AN ERROR OCCURRED - The account specified does not have an email confirmation pending."

I tried resending the confirmation email, but nothing seems to help.

I'd appreciate your help,

Thank You

edare

Reaction score
I also have the same problem, and also have a working x10-hosted site and everything. It's been a few months at least, so I was surprised to see the page asking me for my email address, which they had already, since I just received an x10-related email today, and asking for confirmation. When I enter the confirmation code, it tells me that "An Error Occurred - The account specified does not have an email confirmation pending."

Strange.

Guess I might have to start a support ticket...

Lumix

Reaction score
I just retried one of the older accounts that I was having trouble with and to my surprise it worked, so I think all you have to do is wait a day.

Reaction score
Hi all in this thread,

Unfortunately you'll just have to wait it out for the time being. Once accounts are configured correctly behind the scene it will all fit together like a jigsaw and work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.