error occurred - An FTP error occurred - There is not enough disk space on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenro

Reaction score
When I try and put files on the server it says: error occurred - An FTP error occurred - cannot put .htaccess. There is not enough disk space on the server to perform this action. I know the server was down last night, but forums say it should be fine now? Mine isnt? Please help?Many Thanks.

Lauren

paditurx

Reaction score
Re: error occurred - An FTP error occurred - There is not enough disk space on the se

This has been happening for a couple of days now. And now the CPanel is not available. I can log in but all I get is a blank screen. I'm sure the two issues are related. It worked for a couple of minutes about two hours ago.

Are you also on Lotus?

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Also, they are aware of the CPanel issue and are working on it.

macfamtr

Reaction score
Re: error occurred - An FTP error occurred - There is not enough disk space on the se

Have been getting the same error on Chopin for 5 days now.

FtreeData\PersonalPages.css - error occurred - An FTP error occurred - cannot put PersonalPages.css. There is not enough disk space on the server to perform this action.

laurenro

Reaction score

I don't use lotus but my cpanel works fine, its just uploading files. I just checked it again and still doesn't work.

fylliska

Reaction score

Same here. it seems to happen quite often, and it's getting frustrating! I'm having to remind myself that I'm getting what I paid for. :) I'll just try to be thankful that it works sometimes.

jsimmons

Reaction score

And it has been the same on Chopin now for three days solid and mostly like this for over a week if not two weeks.

I guess you do get what you pay for and that we can't really complain. My only issue is that we've heard very little news or updates about the issue. I'm assuming that somebody's trying to fix the problem because logging support tickets is getting no response.

Just an update as to what is going on so that we know would be nice.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score

The sporadic issues with "no free space" on Lotus and Chopin will be resolved before the end of today. The issue is caused by a combination of things. Our maintenance the other night resolved an issue with disk quotas, the kernel, and our multipath SAN storage setup. Further updates are taking place right now that will resolve the rest of the issues.

Edit: The issues on Lotus look they will be resolved within the current hour. Chopin appears to be about 3 hours away.

Last edited:

laurenro

Reaction score

Its currently working for me so all good :) lets hope it stays this way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.