Error with forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jak163

Reaction score
Everytime I try to load my forum (http://evolution525.x10hosting.com/index.php) i have this error;

Notice: Undefined variable: sourcedir in /home/jak/public_html/index.php on line 54

Warning: require_once(/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jak/public_html/index.php on line 54

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jak/public_html/index.php on line 54

Can anyone help me to fix this? My forum has been the same for the last 2 months and I suddenly get this? My forum has not been updated so im led to think its something with the host? I recently put a chatbox inside the board text since thats the only way for it to appear, but as I said it's been fine for months, now this.

Advise?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Also how do you backup forum data i want to save my 7k posts and 400 users,

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Change your code from:

Code:
require_once("/QueryString.php");

to

Code:
require_once("./QueryString.php");

~Callum

jak163

Reaction score
If this works and my paypal is working Ill actually send money... how can I backup my forum data?? and where do I change this?? I can't get into Cpanel as well as my site..

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Try changing your cpanel password.

That code should be on line 54, if you can't find it paste lines 40-60

You don't need to send money :)

~Callum

jak163

Reaction score
Ive changed my pass and my acocunt pass changed, forum changed but cPanel is waiting how long does this take?? ive waiting 2 days already

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
It doesn't usually take that long. I'm going to escalate this thread to staff so that they can fix your cPanel :)

~Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.