Important Errors when trying to login / reply for inactive email

Devin11

Reaction score
I need help doing this so i can complete my end of the year project in computer class

cryza9920

Reaction score
I need help doing this so i can complete my end of the year project in computer class
Hey. This error may appear if you're using a VPN or are located in a country where x10 Free Services are not allowed at this time.
I suggest to move your project offline. You don't want an issue like this to screw up a year's work.

Warunlimited

Reaction score
Saludos a todos. El mismo problema cambie 10 veces la contraseña y sale Error code E7E97518687A85D57. Please go to the support forum for assistance. Por FTP entro sin ningun problema.

bleezer

Reaction score
Error code ED9371B053649F43C. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

bleezer

Reaction score
Código de error E21C1505E7D58C95F. Vaya al foro de soporte para obtener ayuda.

tornadoappvision

Reaction score
Error code EEC199230C629952C. Please go to the support forum for assistance. ....

Estoy en Argentina , Sud America !!!

me interesa usar su servicio, pero si funciona asi ... el lunes me voy.

Saludos Cordiales.

FacialatA

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.
Hi, i have this code:
E2200BE744E2C17CB
When i ll be able to login again?
Cheers!

clitofon

Reaction score
Parece que nos bloquearon a los argentos por sudacas!
Me aparece el código E78A882F9C3C4CE6D al intentar loguearme. Una pena, porque andaba muy bien este hosting.

superhip1

Reaction score
otgra veza bloqueando a los Argentinos , hace 10 años nos hicieron lo mismo , la verdad esta empresa no esde confiar

talledebelen

Reaction score
Hi. As an update, I received the email message telling me that my account will be suspended. I clicked on the link to log in and I got the following message now: Error Code: E22E5ED10E405E41B. Please help.

Thank you
Hi.

I'm so disappointed for my webpage have been suspended. I'm not being able to enter the cPanel because of the error codes from above.

Please help me to be able to log in again. I want to use the webpage.

Thank you.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm so disappointed for my webpage have been suspended. I'm not being able to enter the cPanel because of the error codes from above.

Please help me to be able to log in again. I want to use the webpage.

Thank you.
Hello,

Your account has been unsuspended and our team is working on allowing access. Soon as I have confirmed your access is re-gained I will make an update here.

nikola889

Reaction score
Hello,

My account has been suspended. Error code: EDC9A38847090A1EE
I believe the reason is because i have multiple accounts(for testing and portfolio projects) from same IP address. I was unaware of such restriction.
Can the suspension be lifted at least for this particular account, so i can keep using my main website?

Thanks in advance.