Important Errors when trying to login / reply for inactive email

apolo440

Reaction score
Please restablish my control panel access the error number is E72BA6F6D2430514A

1663115792570.png

usjose

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm having issues signing in to my account. My website is suspended and I can't do something about it. When trying to sign in I get:

Error code E006CB34E92C8D7AA. Please go to the support forum for assistance.

Please help me.
Hi.

It's been 4 months since the Log In issue. I want to know what else should I do to ask for it to work as expected. Should I try to Log In again, changing the error code?

Thank you.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi.

It's been 4 months since the Log In issue. I want to know what else should I do to ask for it to work as expected. Should I try to Log In again, changing the error code?

Thank you.
your account has been terminated for inactivity some time ago. (in july)
Users are required to sign in every 30 days.
you currently do not have any services associated with your account.

todosexx

Reaction score
Good Morning.

My username is todosex3

I tried to log in with my user, but an intermittent screen appeared when trying to access the control panel. After many attempts, it now shows 'Your IP is blacklisted'

What can I do, please?

Thanks!

usjose

Reaction score
your account has been terminated for inactivity some time ago. (in july)
Users are required to sign in every 30 days.
you currently do not have any services associated with your account.
Hi, Spacresx.

Thank you for your reply.

I've got inactivity because the portal didn't let me in. It says it's because of the country I'm trying to log in. I wrote some months ago to ask for the authorization for login in.

How can I log in into my account?.

Thank you.

usjose.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, Spacresx.

Thank you for your reply.

I've got inactivity because the portal didn't let me in. It says it's because of the country I'm trying to log in. I wrote some months ago to ask for the authorization for login in.

How can I log in into my account?.

Thank you.

usjose.
from what i can see your account was terminated (due to failure to log in every 30 days)
it is more than likely that your account was deleted by now.

while there might be a slim chance staff could recover your account. (depending how long its been)
there is no guarantee that staff can do this at this time.
but i can put a word in to staff about this and maybe they can help.
or at least point you in the direction you need to go.

theaccor

Reaction score
Hello,

x10hosting since being online now for over 10 years has always had in our TOS that you must login to your x10hosting dashboard / panel at least once a month in order for us to track if an account is active or not. As the email stated login into the hosting direct admin panel ( x11.x10hosting etc) FTP, or emails do not count toward this.

During this span of time we have also blocked and unblocked countries access to our system as we have seen abuse increase and decrease in those countries.

Most error codes relating to login are geared around the users current country being blocked in our system.

For these errors we are allowing all existing customers to still access our services but this requires us to take an extra step on our end to let these accounts in.

Please post your error codes in this thread so we can keep track of these. Please note each time you get a new error code the old one is removed from our system. If you get an error code please do not try again, post the code in this thread and wait for our team to update you.
Hi,

I have had trouble accessing my account for some time now, and I know it has been a long time since I have been able to log in. My account does still seem to be active, so that is great. But I would love to be able to log in.

When I try to log in, it says that "These credentials do not match our records." When I try to do a password reset, I never actually get an email.

If someone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Teresa Weatherly
theaccordiondoor@gmail.com

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you should have created a new post, not use someone elses post.
because staff does not always revisit answered posts.
making new posts go unseen.
there does not appear to be any such user/service associated to your forum name or e-mail.
suggesting either your account/services were deleted or you havent provided the correct information.

the correct login page is https://x10hosting.com/login
it is a requirement to log in once every 30 days to avoid suspension leading to termination of services.

usjose

Reaction score
from what i can see your account was terminated (due to failure to log in every 30 days)
it is more than likely that your account was deleted by now.

while there might be a slim chance staff could recover your account. (depending how long its been)
there is no guarantee that staff can do this at this time.
but i can put a word in to staff about this and maybe they can help.
or at least point you in the direction you need to go.
Hi, spacresx.

Thank you again for your reply.

You are totally right. The reason my account was suspended was because I didn't log in in 30 days. But the reason I did't log in in 30 days was because I could't do it, because of the error code I got. The server didn't let me in. I posted the information in the post # 182, on April 30th, 2022 in the Free Hosting Forum. The server wasn't letting me in.

I was using my hosting account login in every 30 days since I signed in. I was starting to have the issue when the server didn't let me in.

I appreciate so much all the help you can give me.

Kind regards,

Usjose.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, spacresx.

Thank you again for your reply.

You are totally right. The reason my account was suspended was because I didn't log in in 30 days. But the reason I did't log in in 30 days was because I could't do it, because of the error code I got. The server didn't let me in. I posted the information in the post # 182, on April 30th, 2022 in the Free Hosting Forum. The server wasn't letting me in.

I was using my hosting account login in every 30 days since I signed in. I was starting to have the issue when the server didn't let me in.

I appreciate so much all the help you can give me.

Kind regards,

Usjose.
We see you have been a long time member and that your service was indeed terminated for failing to login. We do have a backup of your service. Please allow me sometime to restore this and provide further instructions. I will reach out to you here on our forums via direct message when completed.

ayax

Reaction score
My code error is E3893C0D88679E5A5. please could you fix it? thx

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have had trouble accessing my account for some time now, and I know it has been a long time since I have been able to log in. My account does still seem to be active, so that is great. But I would love to be able to log in.

When I try to log in, it says that "These credentials do not match our records." When I try to do a password reset, I never actually get an email.

If someone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Teresa Weatherly
theaccordiondoor@gmail.com
Can you please re-create an account using your same email address and link your forum name as mentioned on the actual sign up : https://x10hosting.com/?#create

Once you have verified your email and access the panel let me know in this ticket and I will tie your existing account to the new system. Requirement was made in 9/2021 to access the new system and you did not migrate.

Nhoah

Reaction score
Hola,

x10hosting desde que está en línea ahora por más de 10 años siempre ha tenido en nuestros TOS que debe iniciar sesión en su tablero / panel de x10hosting al menos una vez al mes para que podamos rastrear si una cuenta está activa o no. Como indica el correo electrónico, inicie sesión en el panel de administración directa de alojamiento (x11.x10hosting, etc.) FTP, o los correos electrónicos no cuentan para esto.

Durante este lapso de tiempo, también hemos bloqueado y desbloqueado el acceso de países a nuestro sistema, ya que hemos visto aumentar y disminuir el abuso en esos países.

La mayoría de los códigos de error relacionados con el inicio de sesión están relacionados con el país actual del usuario que está bloqueado en nuestro sistema.

Debido a estos errores, estamos permitiendo que todos los clientes existentes sigan accediendo a nuestros servicios, pero esto requiere que tomemos un paso adicional de nuestra parte para permitir el ingreso de estas cuentas.

Publique sus códigos de error en este hilo para que podamos realizar un seguimiento de estos. Tenga en cuenta que cada vez que recibe un nuevo código de error, el anterior se elimina de nuestro sistema. Si obtiene un código de error, no intente nuevamente, publique el código en este hilo y espere a que nuestro equipo lo actualice.
Buena noche, tengo este código de error dice q mi país esta bloqueado ED0D462A085C0E9B1

username4

Reaction score
i'm getting a suspicious activity error when i try to login to my account. i am not a bot and i am not doing any suspicious activity.
can you please fix this issue?.

An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.
Please see error details below

Suspicious Activity​

Requests made from this computer are suspected of being automated or malicious. Once this activity is stopped, access will be restored after 24 hours.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EF34C94ECD9649089.

username4

Reaction score
i'm getting a suspicious activity error when i try to login to my account. i am not a bot and i am not doing any suspicious activity.
can you please fix this issue?.

An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.
Please see error details below

Suspicious Activity​

Requests made from this computer are suspected of being automated or malicious. Once this activity is stopped, access will be restored after 24 hours.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EF34C94ECD9649089.

Last edited: