eu.org registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlepeople61

Reaction score
Hello,

I can't fin how to register my website bilp.elementfx.com with domain name at eu.org
Ever the same error

Thx

littlepeople61

Reaction score
Yes I have tried these pages but it doesn't work. I have this error :
Getting IP for NS1.X10HOSTING.COM...99.198.122.2 Getting IP for NS2.X10HOSTING.COM...108.178.57.230 Error: NS1.X10HOSTING.COM not authoritative for domain LPINVENTORY.EU.ORG. Error: NS2.X10HOSTING.COM not authoritative for domain LPINVENTORY.EU.ORG. 2 error(s), stopping.

Have you ever register a eu.org with x10hosting ?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Error: NS1.X10HOSTING.COM not authoritative for domain LPINVENTORY.EU.ORG. Error: NS2.X10HOSTING.COM not authoritative for domain LPINVENTORY.EU.ORG.

This is a situation where one thing must happen in order to cause another thing to happen - but because the first thing does not happen the second thing cannot happen

x10hosting requires - as most hosts do - that you have the name servers set to x10hosting's [ ns1.x10hosting.com ] and [ ns2.x10hosting.com ] before allowing you to add a domain to your account. This ensures that you actually own the domain and prevents some types of fraud from occurring - for example you would not be able to add [ Google.com ] to your account with x10hosting because you do not have access to change the name servers on that domain. Because you can not add the domain with x10hosting - you can not change the name servers - because you can not change the name servers you can not add the domain with x10hosting...

Admins will need to add the DNS zone for you - if they will do it

iitx1012

Reaction score
@littlepeople61: I don't have a add domain left to register but I have just tried that wilth another host that offer CPanel. bdistler is right, I had to add domain to that host as addon domain and then I continued with the registration and has become successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.