Everyone is invited to test my new cryptographyc software

cryptong

Reaction score
Hello,
Everyone is invited to download and test my new cryptographyc software. It is alpha release, so use it ONLY FOR TESTING PURPOSES. Encrypt, decrypt and wipe ONLY UNVALUED DATA!
Any kind of feedback on content, design, user interface of the program is welcomed!
What about the price?
http://cryptong.x10.mx
You can send your feedback at support@cryptong.x10.mx.

Thank you in advance.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Make sure you are honoring the various export restrictions on cryptographic software, it's pretty complicated as to who and who can't receive certain software that uses certain copyrighted/restricted cryptographic schemes.

funkimun

Reaction score
Hi Vassil,

Although your software looks great and uses block-chained AES-256 I dont think I could ever trust it without evaluating the source code.

Which AES libraries are you using for the backend or is it a custom implementation?

cryptong

Reaction score
Hi Vassil,

Although your software looks great and uses block-chained AES-256 I dont think I could ever trust it without evaluating the source code.

Which AES libraries are you using for the backend or is it a custom implementation?

Don't be troubled. Now trust in Me and Microsoft Cryptography API: Next Generation (CNG). :cool:
Take a look at CNG Reference. The source code is written in Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and of course I can't give it to you.