Everything working but the WebSite

Status
Not open for further replies.

danteh

Reaction score
Hi, I have experienced at least twice that everything works perfectly in my website. The cPanel can be viewed and managed perfectly, and the statistics shows not excess on the monthly bandwidth, not also the hosting has been exceeded. But if you try to view my page, the browser delivers an error like this:

=====================================================
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to geppettvs.x10.mx
Suggestions:
Try reloading: geppettvs. x10. mx
Search on Google:

Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at geppettvs.x10.mx.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Is it there a way to avoid this error messages? or what am I doing wrong? please help.

Thanks in advance.

marvso

Reaction score
I share the same problem. Can I ask what server you are on?

I am on Chopin, if you are as well I expect that it's experiencing problems at the moment, and all we can do is wait. :/

danteh

Reaction score
Well, it seems I also am in Chopin. Don't know if server change is available as in user mode. By the way: my site goes by and comes back. Who knows?

I think it is about how much demand is the site having. My guess is that: the more people requesting your site, will block temporally the site itself.

Let's wait for an admin to read this in order to have a pro answer.

Thank you.

danteh

Reaction score
So it seems the problem continues but nobody is having an answer. Let's wait for a while. BTW, another server called "boru" isn't having this problem. Now the question is: "how to move my account to boru or erase the first one in order to create another expecting my account to be created in boru (or anything else but chopin)

I am going to remove my account and if possible, will return with the news.

disappointed of the chopin server

deolol

Reaction score
Im also on CHOPIN, website doesnt work, but cpanel/mail ETC does

PLEASE FIX!!!

radenko

Reaction score
On FRIS situation is similar. I can not see my site over 20 days !!! CHOPIN is better.

hitster4

Reaction score
Kind of wonder if they are ever going to pull their head out and get the stuff fixed not just band aids on certain problems man this is getting old.

Hitster4

tartou2

Banned
Reaction score
I am also on chopin and my website is being down for more then 24 hrs.
I hope they will fix that problem anytime soon because this is really frustrating and give a very bad image of the service of x10hosting

danteh

Reaction score
Well, I am not going to expect anymore. I couldn't find a way to remove the domain, so what I did was to rename the domain's name in order to free the name I want in order to register again and try to put the name. It seems worked fine. But I cannot gain access to the postinfo.html file in the new site. The Cpanel is working pretty fine, and hosted by boru.

Boru is having other benefits, I mean, other than just "Fantastico Deluxe", and the servers seems to work pretty fine. I am yet waiting, it seems that re-using my domain's name is delaying. But after that, will probably work better hosted by boru.

I will let you know. The procedure is boring and delayed, some problems but sites on chopin aren't doing what we expect. And no people paying attention to our problem.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I am not sure what is happening, but it seems the changes I made hasn't take effect yet. The domain's name seems to be free as I can read the next message when attempting to gain access to the website.

The domain you have requested is currently not in use under an x10Hosting web hosting account.

Do you want this domain? Register today.

My domain's name is: http://geppettvs.x10.mx/ and the older one (the one I renamed and I cannot yet gain access to) is the: http://bangeppettvs.co.cc (note that I even changed the full domain's name in order to avoid crossed references)

Now I can just wait and let's see what happen.

UPDATE:

FTP and CPANEL working pretty fine in the new boru's server based site. The website is not accessible yet.

Last edited:

deolol

Reaction score
WHY is there no reply yet regarding this?

ALL Chopin is down for 24 hours!!!
And today activity all gone...? Why would I consider buying premium... I wanted to do it when my site grows but i will see now..........

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Chopin is having some problems at the moment.
Staff is aware of the issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

danteh

Reaction score
Chopin is having some problems at the moment.
Staff is aware of the issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Thank you carl6969 for your answer. I found that information in many places but it didn't anyway fix my problem. However, thank you for taking time and answering.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank you carl6969 for your answer. I found that information in many places but it didn't anyway fix my problem. However, thank you for taking time and answering.
I realize this issue is frustrating to yourself and other users but there are some adjustments that need to be made at server level. Trying to exercise patience for just a little while longer is the only thing you, (and others), can do on your end. And this really should be resolved soon.

Carl

danteh

Reaction score
Well, I am not going to expect anymore. I couldn't find a way to remove the domain, so what I did was to rename the domain's name in order to free the name I want in order to register again and try to put the name. It seems worked fine. But I cannot gain access to the postinfo.html file in the new site. The Cpanel is working pretty fine, and hosted by boru.

Boru is having other benefits, I mean, other than just "Fantastico Deluxe", and the servers seems to work pretty fine. I am yet waiting, it seems that re-using my domain's name is delaying. But after that, will probably work better hosted by boru.

I will let you know. The procedure is boring and delayed, some problems but sites on chopin aren't doing what we expect. And no people paying attention to our problem.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I am not sure what is happening, but it seems the changes I made hasn't take effect yet. The domain's name seems to be free as I can read the next message when attempting to gain access to the website.

My domain's name is: http://geppettvs.x10.mx/ and the older one (the one I renamed and I cannot yet gain access to) is the: http://bangeppettvs.co.cc (note that I even changed the full domain's name in order to avoid crossed references)

Now I can just wait and let's see what happen.

UPDATE:

FTP and CPANEL working pretty fine in the new boru's server based site. The website is not accessible yet.

Anyway I had to create another account and re-use my host name as i mentioned here, and everything seems to work perfectly. Now everyone can reach my site on http://geppettvs.x10.mx and the renamed http://bangeppettvs.co.cc seems to be lost in somewhere. With this I have also lost my forum database and other things (forms for cgiemail and images) but I can just think of this as a new chance to do it better. Thank you very much for your efforts trying to bring Chopin back to life but I am not interested anymore in chopin as now my site belongs to boru (which seems to be more stable).

However, If possible or needed to return to Chopin, just let me know. I don't want to break any rules.

danteh

Reaction score
buro also went down..

Sorry, I didn't experience any problems yet. And I am not supporting for boru but as I said before, friends on boru are having better experiences than the ones I get on Chopin. Thanks to all the support from the admins and technicians on Chopin but it was... yes, frustrating since the beginning.

danteh

Reaction score
I have finished "swapping" my forum account into my new host name and as I cannot gain access anymore to my site on Chopin, I would appreciate a lot if an admin closes this topic. No more assistance needed for Chopin. Thank you very much for your help.

hjgmentors50

Reaction score
Mine is down too on starka. I haven't seen too many other people reporting problems on Starka... Anyone else on starka having problems (or working fine?)

Status
Not open for further replies.