Exceeded Resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave18

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My blog DaveZan.com has been down for about two days/48 hours now because of that exceeded-resources thing. I figure it's due to some plugins, so I deleted some of them.

IIRC there used to be a CPanel option to see how much resources one has consumed. I just checked and saw it's no longer there, or it's moved to a different place.

Alas, my blog still remains down even after removing some plugins (except the much-needed ones like WP Security to ward off MySQL attacks or similar). I figure that might be the resource hog, though I wish I can find out for sure.

If it helps, I'm even using Cloudflare. My blog was working fine with the number of plugins for more than a year, until this thing happened.

Is there a way to see which plugins or so are causing the resource hogging? How I wish I can afford the monthly hosting, although that's one of my more immediate plans if I'm to keep my blog online for a long time.

Any help or input is appreciated. Thanks, and cheers to all of you.

David

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hello David,

It looks like a bug in the system caused the removal of the resource message to get stuck on your account. I've cleared the message. The issue that lead to this was fixed at the end of last week, so this shouldn't happen again.

dave18

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, so that's what happened. Alright, I'll test the plugins again and report back if I encounter any subsequent issues.

Thanks!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out. I believe the issue is resolved, so if it did happen again it would be properly removed at the start of the next hour. (The block will at most exist for the hour that it was imposed on.)

Status
Not open for further replies.