exec() function needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmbejoy

Reaction score
hi, i am receiving this error please help

Warning: The exec() function is disabled in your PHP by the disabled_functions parameter in php.ini. You won't be able to use modules that require external binaries (e.g. ImageMagick, NetPBM or Ffmpeg). This can only be set server-wide, so you will need to change it in the global php.ini.

cpanel account : tmbejoy

tmbejoy.x10hosting.com

domain technody.com

Jesse

Reaction score
hi, i am receiving this error please help

Warning: The exec() function is disabled in your PHP by the disabled_functions parameter in php.ini. You won't be able to use modules that require external binaries (e.g. ImageMagick, NetPBM or Ffmpeg). This can only be set server-wide, so you will need to change it in the global php.ini.

cpanel account : tmbejoy

tmbejoy.x10hosting.com

domain technody.com

Maybe you need to upgrade your PHP Configuration, You can do this in the Account Management Section of the Website.

jsobeck

Reaction score
What are you trying to use? I believe that exec() is only enabled in PHP version 3, which is only being given out for very good reasons. Post back with what you are attempting to do and we can help you figure out a solution.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Your account is pending an upgrade to v3.

If you need further support please reopen this thread.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Bryon posted saying you have a pending upgrade to php v3, it may take upto 6 hours for this to take effect.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No Problem;)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Sorry I should have been more clear. I accepted your application for v3 and it is pending to upgrade. I think you know that now though, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.