exim service failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

te.creative

Reaction score
i have been on x10hosting since february and everything was working fine. sometime late april, however, i was suddenly unable to send emails. and now i am unable to receive emails (since june 11).

i decided to delete my email accounts and then re-created them, but the problem still persists -- cannot send and receive email, even through webmail. i checked my server status and it says "failed" on the exim server. is that the cause of my problem? how can that be reset or fixed?

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score

te.creative

Reaction score
got it, thanks.

i have reopened my old ticket, but there's still no reply. guess i'll just have to wait. hope the issue gets resolved soon.

zen-r

Reaction score
te.creative, I'm not sure what method you were using for mail. The News section stated that various features such as PHP & mail() have been disabled to lighten the load on the servers until after the server upgrade has been completed.

If your mail was previously enabled by one of these features, then I suspect that your Support ticket won't help. Functions will be re-enabled for everyone after upgrade completion.

Last edited:

te.creative

Reaction score
i'm not using php or the mail() function on my site. the email accounts i created (you know, the regular ones you create from cpanel) are not able to send and receive emails, even through webmail.

i'm wondering if it would be better to delete my whole account and just create a brand new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.