exofire.net down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehzZ

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if exofire.net is down.

My FTP is working perfectly, But my HTTP is'nt loading.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Chopin? Are you sure that's right? I didn't think we had a server with that name lol
Edit:
yeah, we do have a server named chopin. news to me :p

I don't know how to find any information on it, sorry

Last edited:

stylo

Reaction score
I am Server -Starka.x10
And nothing have the same proble, and i am: stylo.exofire.net

There is some problem ?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
as far as I can tell, starka is experiancing problems. I do not have access to very reliable information, so I cannot be sure.

stylo

Reaction score
as far as I can tell, starka is experiancing problems. I do not have access to very reliable information, so I cannot be sure.

How many time do you think it will take?

Because i was thinking on buying a Host with you, but i have experience to much "Server Down" ... so i was just wondering ... :S

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I wouldn't judge the paid service by comparing it to the free, they are different worlds entirely. The staff are working round the clock on getting this fixed, but there is no ETA of when everything will be 99.9% uptime again. It usually is, but you came at a bad time; right after a major overhaul.

Reaction score
The paid hosting accounts are on different servers away from all the problems and downtime.

There is currently tonight something running to suspend acounts that are clogging the servers up to those that haven't logged into the forums for two weeks. Apparently, it will be A LOT of accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.