ExoFire.net

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Are you talking about the free forum hosting or regular hosting ?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it's the forum hosting.
When you try to signup for a "PHPBB" forum it appears this..
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/exofire/public_html/forums/config/multiforums.config.inc.php on line 15
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/exofire/public_html/forums/new_forum.php on line 566

I think that's what he is talking about..

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Yes I know there are errors I am getting to it. Please just give me a bit of time. :) I hope it to be up sometime this week.

RobTheRad

Reaction score
Im talking about the forum hosting, smf doesnt work either, so that sites pretty much useless until it gets fixed. :D

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Soon. ;)

Geoff said:
Yes I know there are errors I am getting to it. Please just give me a bit of time. :) I hope it to be up sometime this week.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok, Exofire support and homepage are back up and running. The support forums have been upgraded and had a theme change. The people that PM'd me to help with the edits for phpbb can go to :

http://support.exofire.net

and register then we can start getting underway to get exofire back up and running.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well, I have been working on it (This includes the user forums) but I haven't heard to much from any of the other people that wanted to help. I have work again for right now to so that makes workin on it very tricky.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Geoff said:
Well, I have been working on it (This includes the user forums) but I haven't heard to much from any of the other people that wanted to help. I have work again for right now to so that makes workin on it very tricky.

check the forum i have updated

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
oh ok, lol. I will have to talk to Corey about 1 thing and then we are ready to go with exofire.