external CSS stylesheets

blake69

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could help me plz? Im new to trying to host own websites etc and tried last night to put my CV online but cant get it to work properly.

The external CSS stylesheet doesnt appear to be loading. Take a look and you'll probably see what Ive done wrong straight away!

http://blakegilbertson.x10hosting.com/InteractiveCV/

Thanks alot :biggrin:

blake69

Reaction score
When you view it do the links etc all appear? They dont when I view it! How do I get the images to appear? they work fine when Im using dreamweaver.

Also what do you mean by:

'also you should quote that:
background-image: url('images/background.png');'

Cheers
Edit:
Just realised I hadnt uploaded the images so it wouldnt know where to find them to show them! Im an idiot! lol Theyre still not showing up tho! lol

WHOOP I did it. Cheers for the post :D

Last edited:

fretwizz

Reaction score
When you view it do the links etc all appear? They dont when I view it! How do I get the images to appear? they work fine when Im using dreamweaver.

Also what do you mean by:

'also you should quote that:
background-image: url('images/background.png');'

Cheers
Edit:
Just realised I hadnt uploaded the images so it wouldnt know where to find them to show them! Im an idiot! lol Theyre still not showing up tho! lol

WHOOP I did it. Cheers for the post :D

Not knowing what it's supposed to look like it's hard to say if they are all loading... but I'd guess they are by looking at the source. Did you try dumping your cache?