Extreme suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

offsprung

Reaction score
What if logging in does not work? Tried both login and cpanel just get a pink page that says try again. Cannot reply to posts either. Hopefully I can do a new post.
Also in support/suspensions the link is broke with a trailing dot.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
What if logging in does not work? Tried both login and cpanel just get a pink page that says try again. Cannot reply to posts either. Hopefully I can do a new post.
Also in support/suspensions the link is broke with a trailing dot.

It does not seem like this is the forum account that you used when you signed up for hosting, because this forum account is not currently linked to a hosting account.

offsprung

Reaction score
Boy it sure does not leave you logged in for long.
I found the original activate email, reset pwd and get same error.
So this means it is not suspended, it is nuked with extreme prejudice?

Guess I'll just open a tix. I assume the error is they only support M$ browsers.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Boy it sure does not leave you logged in for long.
I found the original activate email, reset pwd and get same error.
So this means it is not suspended, it is nuked with extreme prejudice?

Guess I'll just open a tix. I assume the error is they only support M$ browsers.

What exactly are you having trouble logging in to?

offsprung

Reaction score
I almost forgot what a big clusterf/cj this was.
Honestly I do not wish to login to anything, but I guess I was supposed to be logging to this forum to keep the other forum countaining my free hosting live. So now that it is gone I was trying to login to cpanel or login to try to activate it again.
So guess maybe I am just going to pay clients maybe, which is different help and login?
Thought I got the links from free hosting forum, but who knows.
Will fumble around some more and see if I can find something.

Ok the error I was getting is available. You and the pink error claim account did not exist in that forum? Did not find a way to free support and help, but new free claims my sub is available, so I will assume it is gone forever. Open tix on help support is apparently for paying clients and that one I found earlier to open a tix just added a dupe thread here.
So I will just create it again.

Thanks

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I almost forgot what a big clusterf/cj this was.
Honestly I do not wish to login to anything, but I guess I was supposed to be logging to this forum to keep the other forum countaining my free hosting live. So now that it is gone I was trying to login to cpanel or login to try to activate it again.
So guess maybe I am just going to pay clients maybe, which is different help and login?
Thought I got the links from free hosting forum, but who knows.
Will fumble around some more and see if I can find something.

In order to avoid inactivity suspension for your personal free hosting website, you need to log in to these forums with the forum account that is linked to your hosting account. The forum account that you are using to post right now is not connected to any hosting accounts.

Last edited:

offsprung

Reaction score
Part of the problem? 8 character limit in that hosting forum. So maybe if I can figure out what user name was forced on me I could find the correct login name forboth?

Later F it. All this hassle to figure out how to login into which forum to determine if it is disabled or gone forever. And chances are it will have to be rebuild completely.

Thanks maybe later.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Part of the problem? 8 character limit in that hosting forum. So maybe if I can figure out what user name was forced on me I could find the correct login name forboth?

The forums do not have an eight-character limit (your username, offsprung, has nine characters). However, your cPanel username has an eight-character limit, so you may have used two different usernames for the two separate accounts.

Edit:

Later F it. All this hassle to figure out how to login into which forum to determine if it is disabled or gone forever. And chances are it will have to be rebuild completely.

Thanks maybe later.

Although it was not like this yesterday, your forum account seems to now be linked to a hosting account. The cPanel account that it is linked to is offsprun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.