Not open for further replies.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Please register here to get a free domain name:

http://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=3841

If you register under my referal link, for each point you get in offers, I'll give you a point here.
Let's say you complete an 80p offer, well, just post about it here (username and points get) and I'll give you the same ammount here.

Thank you in advance,

Also the first 2 to sign up get double points.

Articz

Reaction score
i would do this but i already have an account there but i thought id tell you all that its a real great way to get a free tld name i have 1 (http://www.articz.net) and now have enought credits to get another one. id recommend it to all

good luck to all that do this (not that you need luck :) It Easy )

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Articz said:
i would do this but i already have an account there but i thought id tell you all that its a real great way to get a free tld name i have 1 (http://www.articz.net) and now have enought credits to get another one. id recommend it to all

good luck to all that do this (not that you need luck :) It Easy )
Thank you anyway.

I've had this account for a while (about a year). I started using it some months ago though. I have 748p so far, I'm just in need of another 252p since I want to but a domain right away.

Bwanana

Reaction score
Yeah I'd also like to recommend this site. I've got my free domain last year and I've just saved enough points (thanks to a few generous forum members) to renew the domain.

Articz

Reaction score
lol lets say that the user numbers are over 62000 and im number 257 :D

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I know, I didn't come that early but check mine, it's 3841!

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Please people! I'm doubling my offer:

1st one: 4 times
2nd one: 3 times
From there: 2 times

James

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.ezyrewards.com/offers.php, if you do all those, it = 750 or so, and you only need a few hurnder more points to get domain (1000points) Its seems like a good deal.

Hey alejandro, ill signup for yours and you signup for mine, then its a good deal.

we both get a domain name.

Tell me if ur interested, cos i will fill out all your ones.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I already have about 775p I only need some more to get the 1000. If you register under my referal, I would thank you (and pay you of course)...

Jacob

Reaction score
Do I just click the link you gave and then click signup to be signed up under your referral? Also, for just signing up, are you giving (forum) points?

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Just click the link I paster above and register. And yes I'm giving forum points.

When you complete an offer post here and you'll get points. If you are the first, you'll get 4 times the points you manage to get in Ezyrewards. If you're second, you get 3 times and if your third or higher, 2 times the points you get.

For each point you get for yourself, I get an extra point.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't recieved any points yet. Did you register under my referal link? if so, does the offer status say completed?

Articz

Reaction score
hey Alejandro if you really need the points you can alway pay for them its like 72cents for 100 points all do is register at there support forums and pm elliot. i now its not free but if you want a domain that much itll still cost less than buying it for the full price. you can also trade points for paypal cash as well :D every 100 points you trade you get 72cents :D

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Articz said:
hey Alejandro if you really need the points you can alway pay for them its like 72cents for 100 points all do is register at there support forums and pm elliot. i now its not free but if you want a domain that much itll still cost less than buying it for the full price. you can also trade points for paypal cash as well :D every 100 points you trade you get 72cents :D
I had really no idea about that, thank you very much. I'll see how much points I can get and buy the rest, thanks again!

Articz

Reaction score
yea i did that the first time as i have loke 900 odd points and ran out of offers and asked if i could buy 100 and he said he sells points as well :) so i only paid 72cent for my first domain :D and now i got another one for FREE the other day that make 2 domain :D hope you get your domain

- articz

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like a lot of offers have been added today for US users, so getting points may be easier now! :D

Last edited:

Abusi

Reaction score
OK Alejandro I registered with ur referal.

My Info:
User ID:69568Name:hogo hobo

Status
Not open for further replies.