Fable 2 debut october 21st

x_spiey2003

Reaction score
Its coming and ive been waiting while i was pissed it was help back from the 11th til the 21st i got an official email from peter molynox stating while it was held back and i have to say the reason was good hes fixing the last few bugs and glitches so we can enjoy one of the greatest rpg to grace a non pc platform but no offense to morrowind and oblivion they were awesome but i mean if fable 2 does what they promised it will be one of the greats ever and hopefully will force other rpgs to step up their caliber
Edit:
just a few links for you to check out fable 2
Official Fable2 site
Lionhead Studios
Fable 2 demo 1
Fable2 demo 2
Fable2 demo 3

Last edited:

099skillz

Reaction score
AWESOME!! fable2 is having 2 different types of multiplayer one for splitscreen adventures offline and like a mmo version online (but will be release at a later date in a patch as stated by peter)

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've already paid off on my copy. It's too bad they gimped the Special Edition so much or I would have paid extra for it.

x_spiey2003

Reaction score
yea i wont buy the special edition until its relaunch with bonus material like the lost chapters we all know itll happen lol

Alpinestar

Reaction score
looking forward for this one also. I'm gonna be broke with fall out 3, far cry 2 and fable 2

x_spiey2003

Reaction score
just to bad cant get of sum site or pc lol whould save me a bundle also i had givin up on 360 and sold mine... now im buying a new one so im back to rebuilding my gamerpoints x.x

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
just to bad cant get of sum site or pc lol whould save me a bundle also i had givin up on 360 and sold mine... now im buying a new one so im back to rebuilding my gamerpoints x.x

You know that you don't need to rebuild your gamer points right? You can just log into your old account on your new Xbox and you'll have your gamer score and everything.

I've just finished Fable 2 last night and boy was it good. I'm going to be starting a new character soon that's going to be purely evil and corrupt. My current character is a saint who does no wrong (except maybe kill some family members...more of that here).

Last edited:

seanooi

Reaction score
saw the preview and feel in love with it. gonna get it this weekend :D