Facebook blacklists x10hosting domains!?

hi_cannon

Reaction score
It seems that recently 2 out of 4 of the x10hosting domains have been blacklisted on Facebook. This means you cannot publish anything with those addresses in it (".x10hosting.com" for ex.)

The only clear ones at the moment is pcriot.com and elementfx.com. Wonder what was on those domains that caused Facebook users to report them as abusive?:dunno:

"Warning: This Message Contains Blocked ContentSome content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users."

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes they do, I actually lost access to my Facebook due to this. It took me about 2 weeks to re-gain access after e-mailing there support, they can change it to another e-mail.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Heh, looks like Facebook is starting to become like MySpace in a way. I wonder why they have been blacklisting domains. Would it be possible to explain to Facebook that this place is a free hosting company and get x10 off of the blacklist or is it too hard/too long to do?

timur

Reaction score
thats kinda crap, i was looking to use my database on my 10x account to host like an application on facebook.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Get a free domain like .co.cc. Or a proper paid-for domain.

timur

Reaction score
ooh so 'hide' mask, what ever under a real domain name and then you can use it normally i guess.

ChristaHelmOnline

Reaction score
I noticed when I tried to go to my website (which uses the exofire.net domain) via my Facebook page a week or so ago, it had been blocked. Can't remember the reason for it but it had something to do with viruses I think. LOL