Facebook Games.....

casey roberts

Reaction score
I used to play farmville, but lately it's only been Battlestations for me. It's fun; reminds me of Skies of Arcadia, and you only really have to play for a few minutes a day. Farmville made you click too many times for too long every day. In Battlestations you are basically a sky pirate and have a flying battleship and can fight other people.

JamesWhiteJ

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] I am new to this community and happy to be part of it. I am a software engg working in a organization since 4yrs. I love to play online internet game. Well do not mind but right now I don't have sufficient information but If in future I got than definitely I will share with you guys. I have news for the people those are interested in video game. There is site lunch for game called [/FONT]Jocuri Gratuite[FONT=&quot] in the web site http://monstergames.ro/. Just play once and take the new experience and enjoy the fun. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

dbantner

Reaction score
Man I addicted to playing Zynga Poker for a while. So bad that I made a few fake accounts so I could send myself extra chips...... (should I have admitted that out loud?) hehe

fosters

Reaction score
Mafia Wars
Pirates: Rule the Carribian
Pirates of the World
Castle Age
FishVille
FarmVille
Treasure Isle
For now :)

livvie

Reaction score
mafiawars here...it's the only reason i log into facebook half the time LOL

michman

Banned
Reaction score
was going to try hotel city but I didn't make it to the "start game" button... :)
Facebook games aren't my thing.

eazyb

Reaction score
I like farmville and mafiawars. But I am not really addicted to them :smile:

ourgn1

Reaction score
I played farmville , went up to 26 lvl, got so bored, now plays pokers:cool:

jdawg2k

Reaction score
FarmVille, Dungeons & Dragons Tiny Adventures, Dream World, and Castle Age here

jdawg2k

Reaction score
OH, I forgot MMA Pro Fighter! And message me if you wanna friend request in any!