Failed to open page

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacheri

Reaction score
When I tried to visit my website, it says, failed to open page... Although its unsuspended, I cannot open the cpanel anymore... What could be the reason guys? Thanks:dunno:

zacheri

Reaction score
I was able to open the c panel, however, when I tried to access the webdisk, I was prompted by my computer that I must accept the servers certificate to be able to connect... Then I'll click ok....Nothing happens :(

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
The cPanel webdisk is known to be very temperamental - we'd advise you to use either FTP or the cPanel file manager.

zacheri

Reaction score
Thanks! I don't see anything wrong when I checked the cpanel... how come I still cannot access my website? Btw, one thing I noticed is the PHP, it says, upgrade pending... do I need to upgrade it? or it has nothing to do with my problem?
Edit:
Thanks for the inputs... I really am confused as to why suddenly I cannot access my website :)

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, seems as though there's an issue with your DNS setup for your account (the bit that controls your domain/web address). I'm going to move this to the Level Two Support forum for a more senior member of staff to fix for you.

And no, the PHP upgrade is nothing to do with this issue ;).

* Moved to Level Two Support *

zacheri

Reaction score
Thanks! I really appreciate your immediate reply :) ... will just wait for the senior members to help me on this problem

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
No problem, my apologies about the lack of senior staff; they're all really busy :/

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Your domain should now be working, please verify it.

zacheri

Reaction score
Thanks! I've been busy all day that I was not able to check on it... Thank you so much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.