Check out my make prank email system, and use at your own risk
a-troninc.com/eway
and in 24hr use fakeemail.a-troninc.com

3dhomejoe

Reaction score
the last one does not work, and why did you post that? no one need to use that

Sohail

Reaction score
I think this is against the TOS! It's not nice to be posting pranks here, you could end up getting suspended!

Jesse

Reaction score
Yeah, i think it is against the TOS of x10hosting.

excid3

Reaction score
If you want anything like that just download NetTools. It comes with almost anything you could want to do anyways. And it doesnt break any TOS :p

mattura

Reaction score
Well done for working out how to use the headers functionality of the mail() function. I assume the message count stores IPs as it doesn't store cookies.

But this sort of thing probably shouldn't be on x10, some admins may object to it, so you may want to remove it...

Hopfully you realise that things like that can be used by unscrupulous individuals for spamming/phishing purposes, and that you will be held responsible when it is discovered (and it will be!)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Erm. Pretty touchy subject...
I looked in the TOS and there was nothing directly prohibiting this, though some things may apply to it.

I think that this should be removed under my best judgment, and as such I am directly asking you to remove it, though any other staff may overrule this.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I see a proxy link? Those are against the tos.

Chris73

Reaction score
I have suspended this account. We do not allow people to use scripts of such nature. That will lead to abuse and if i were to be emailed several times by a spammer. I would tend to get ugly.

When your suspension gets lifted please remove that as well.

Thanks for removing the proxy.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
If you want anything like that just download NetTools. It comes with almost anything you could want to do anyways. And it doesnt break any TOS :p

Are you joking? NetTools includes hundreds of (pretty useless) hack tools and a credit card number generator! How is that NOT against TOS?

aron4588

Reaction score
sorry about that i didn't think it was a big deal. I used it test out my php v3 o well i wouldn't do nothing to make x10 illegal

bdog13

Reaction score
That piece of crap email thing gave me a popup virus! (i didnt actually email anyone i just checked it out) As soon as i got rid of the page like 500 popups came up! I had to do a complete shutdown to use my computer again! :mad: